Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winners for Sketch Challenge #4

It’s been an another amazing week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Thanks to LeAnne Pugliese for joining us and sharing her beautiful design.  Choosing winners from 53 fabulous entries was not an easy task but our Clean Team has decided! 


Read on to meet our "Perfect Princesses" and our "Queen of Clean"!


The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:


Lesley's Choice
I chose Becky's card because I loved how she thought outside of the box card with this design! The tag turned into a little giftcard holder was an awesome idea and who can resist that sweet spider web circle and stamped pumpkin image.  I also happen to adore polka dots!  A really cute, fresh design! Congratulations on being a Perfect Princess this week Becky!!!


LeAnne's Choice

I loved how April followed the sketch yet stamped the ship's image straight instead of tilted, following the tag!  Her little spinner compass is a fun touch and she has just the right amount of embellishments for a masculine card I know her dad will love. Congratulations, April for being a Perfect Princess this week!

Linda's Choice
Jenny at Stamping iCandy

 

The first thing I did when I saw this card was SMILE!  That makes it the perfect get well card because it makes you smile!  The colors are bright and cheery and the details are amazing!  It’s over the top cute from the polka dots to the ladybug – and how about those clever bandaids!  Congratulations Jenny on being my choice for “Perfect Princess” this week!



Tui's Choice
I loved Holly's card this week ... not only is this a stunning colour combination, but how super cute is that bear and I love the sparkle of the dazzling diamonds in his adorable polka dotted scarf ... and then just to finish it all off  the stunning snowflake embellishment to match the snowflake stamped background. Congratulations Holly on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Rita's Choice
Narelle of Stamplicious


How lovely and elegant is this beautiful creation from Narelle?   She incorporated some products that I always find difficult to use and make them look gorgeous!  I thought using the scallop envelope to hold the tag was such a nice touch.   Her embellishments add some interest and the crimper some nice texture.   Congratulations, Narelle, on being my Perfect Princess for the week! 




The "Queen of Clean" this week is:

Jen's Choice
Lori’s “love” card is so elegant in its simplicity.  The Chocolate Chip embossed background really sets the stage for the lovely tag with its delicately colored cherry blossoms.  And the heart made from designer paper as well as the sentiment really finish off the love theme perfectly.  Congratulations, Lori, on being the Queen of Clean this week at Freshly Made Sketches!



Thank you for joining us! Tomorrow we will be back with Sketch #5 and another Featured Designer.


6 comments:

Jenny said...

I see my card up there - but that's not the description of my card....?

Jenny
www.stampingicandy.com

hollybeary creations said...

That You Tui... I'm so glad you like him! That was such a fun card to make, with a great Layout!

Jenny said...

Thanks for fixing - though I do love to hang laundry on the line for that wonderful clean scent...I see what happened....Thanks for choosing my card!!

My Creative Side said...

Congrats ladies!!!! all beautiful cards once again, can't wait to see the next sketch!

Lori Rider said...

Wow, thanks so much! I'm so honored to be your queen this week! :) All the featured creations are beautiful - congrats to all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps Rita for choosing me this week. Congrats to all the princesses and queen, your creations are gorgeous. Loved this challenge and can't wait to play along with your next one!