Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sketch #14-by Jennifer Timko

Hello and welcome Freshly Made Sketches Week 14! Jennifer Timko here as your hostess this week. Thank you so much to all of you who continue to join us with this challenge. Your amazing creativity continues to astound all of us on the team! I chose this sketch (it is my first) because I know I always seem to have scraps of paper left over at this time of year. I have a tendency to hold onto small pieces of designer paper and then don't know what to do with them. I hope that these background squares provide you some inspiration to use those little treasures in your stamp room! 


The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!


Jennifer TimkoTui Nathan
Lesley CroghanChristy QLauri


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, December 12th at noon (PST). On Tuesday, December 13th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, you girls have outDONE yourself! These are just beautiful!

Michelle said...

great sketch! love what the dt made this week!! beautiful!

Notes by Nina said...

Great sketch, wondeful design team samples.

LeroyLime said...

such a fun sketch, love the DT's beautiful sparkly creations!

EphemeralMe said...

You have so many beautiful sketches and inspiring cards, I would love to participate. But not for this challenge. Hopefully for the next one.

Jessie Lubyk said...

Thank-you for the wonderful sketch this week Ladies. Take Care

Johanna said...

I am sooo *stupid*, I hadn't seen the challenge was closing today at noon. Worst part is: I made this card yesterday! Oh well, I'll give you the link anyway: http://craftyjoh.blogspot.com/2011/12/xmas-card-9.html

Have a great week!!