Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to our January Guest Designers

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing break with loved ones.  I am excited to welcome our guest designers for January, Nina Forsyth and Jen Sannes.  Both ladies have been playing along with us and we are excited to have them on board for the month of January!!!


I asked the ladies to share a little about themselves, this is what they said!


I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Freshly Made Sketches for the month of January. Thank you so much for inviting me. I have been stamping and creating cards for about 5 years.  I love to be inspired and hope that I can also inspire others. I have a fondness for ink, paper, stamps… maybe I should stop the list as it could go on for days J and I have a small stash of it all. I am excited to be designing with these talented ladies and look forward to seeing all the cards that are created for the challenges.



I am a stay-at-home mom to two school-age kiddos, which means I do a lot of shuttling, homework and reading help, helping out in classrooms and spending time with them at home when they are not in school.  When I have some free time, my absolute favorite thing to do is to stamp!  I've been stamping for about 15 years and I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a little more than 4 years.  My style is clean, simple with a lot of attention to detail.  My favorite kind of card is one that I can picture in my head and throw together in 30 minutes or less.  My other hobbies include knitting, photography, baking and spending time with my family.

Welcome ladies! So happy you could start off with us this year! A big thank you once again to our December Guest Designers Lauri Ingram and Christy Q.

Have a safe evening everyone! We will announce the winners for our current challenge on Tuesday and on Wednesday we will be back with a brand new sketch challenge from Tui Nathan.

All the best!
Lesley

3 comments:

None None said...

Welcome Jen and Nina! Can't wait to see your DT contributions. You will have so much fun being part of the DT with the wonderful group of gals. Looking forward to your first FMS DT cards on Wednesday!

Tui Nathan said...

Big welcome to Nina and Jen .... so glad to have you both on board, I love your creations and am so looking forward to working with you both!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Thank you for the wonderful welcome, I can't wait to create with you all.