Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winners for Challenge #13-Lesley's Sketch

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge! We were blown away by all the wonderful submissions this week! The Clean Team has chosen some talented Princesses for you this week and Lesley had chosen the Queen!


The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:
Christy Q's choice
Dawn at Dabble with Dawn
The little red felt rocking horses that Dawn picked up from Germany a few years ago are truly the star on this congratulations card! The color combination of red and pastel blue really works as does the embossed white panel. The combination of stripes, circles and the adorable rocking horses really makes a winning card in my eye. Congratulations, Dawn, on being my pick for Perfect Princess this week!


Rita's Choice
Susan at Cat's Ink.Corporated

How sweet is this card?! I love the candy images so much and they are too adorable stamped in the different shades of pink. I {heart} all the dots that Susan incorporated though the embossing and also on the ribbon; they just add to the fun of the card! Congratulations, Susan, on being my Perfect Princess for the week!
 
Jen M's Choice
Sacha Wilson at ink-ology

As soon as I saw Sacha’s elegant card this week I was in love! The embossed gold cardstock is stunning and is wonderfully set off against the black card base. The punched flowers look just like holiday poinsettias and she finished all this off with all my all-time favorite holiday sentiment stamp! Congratulations Sacha, on being A Perfect Princess this week!
 
 
Jen T's Choice
LeAnne of Wee Inklings


Another week of amazing cards! I am, like many of you, deep into finishing my holiday cards. I think that is what made this card stand out. The fresh spring-like colors, that little scalloped panel and those bright red flowers. What a great thank you card! Congratulations, LeAnne, on being my pick for Perfect Princess this week!
 
Cindy's Choice
Kim B. of Joyful Creations
Isn't this just the most adorable card?! Kim used some really wonderful elements to create a thoroughly professional, fresh and clean card. I love the reindeer, especially 'Rudolph' in the middle with his glittery red nose and what looks like a green bow tie! The snowflake embossing on white is the perfect backdrop, and the plaid DSP keeps it fun. The baker's twine with the sentiment keeps the whole theme in balance. Congratulations, Kim! You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

 
Tui's Choice
Jodene Tripp of Did I say that out loud?

I was totally captured when I came across Jodene's card this week, not only is her colour palette a striking combination, but the soft subtle texture on the background enhanced further by the simple stitching creates a clean and stylish backdrop for these oh so sweet lil gingerbread guys! I mean seriously, the white trim and red buttons is cuteness all over, and finally a simple bow and simple sentiment - I was smitten! Congratulations Jodene on being my pick this week for Perfect Princess!
 
 

Lauri's Choice

I loved this card right from the start! With so many to choose from, this one kept calling me back....the color combination is so unique and I love the ribbon treatment! I will be casing this one for sure...a fun and funky CAS card! Congratulations Lindsey on being my choice for Perfect Princess!

Linda's Choice


The bright colors against the white on Katy's card are beautiful! The design is simple and fresh and I love the bold graphic images. The score lines are a terrific addition with the designer paper. And those three little pearls just seem to echo Peace Hope Love! Congratulations Katy on being my pick for Perfect Princess this week!

And Our Queen of Clean this week:

Lesley's Choice
Jenny of Crafting in the Country


 
Wow! This week's submissions were all so fabulous, I had a hard time narrowing it down but I kept coming back to Jenny's sweet snowflake card! Not only is it amazingly clean, it is super cute! I love the textured paper, the perfect rectangles of colour and the lovely little snowflakes were all arranged like falling snowflakes should look...freshly fallen! Fresh, clean and simple, this card really shone for me this week! Congratulations Jenny on being our Queen of Clean!!!
 
Please join us tomorrow as Jennifer Timko brings us a terrific sketch, just perfect for the holiday season!
 
Smiles,

6 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Wow, thanks so much Christy, you put a big smile on my face this morning!! Loved the sketch ladies! Have a wonderful December..

Jenny said...

Wow , thanks Lesley...the Queen of Clean, what an honour. I really enjoyed working with the sketch and congrats to all the princess's too :)
Jenny x

Lyndal said...

Absolutely stunning cards from all - great inspiration :)

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Jen, for choosing my card! ALL the princesses' cards, as well as the queen's, were SPECTACULAR! I loved seeing them ALL!

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh wow those are some truly gorgeous inspirations - I am not sure how you guys manage to narrow choices down to one ... kudos for all your hard work inspiring others with blog challenges and reviewing submissions - LOVE creative blogging!

Katy McGloin said...

Thank you, Linda, for choosing my card! There are so many beautiful submissions... :-)