Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winners for "Seeing Spots"

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  I will admit it, that sketch was a toughie!  But our participants rose to the occasion and The Clean Team has chosen  Princesses for you this week and I have chosen the Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:



Rita's Choice
Jenn at Seeing Spots
 
It seriously doesn't get any cuter than this!   I love Fox & Friends and this card just takes it to a whole new level.  Each little critter is totally adorable and looks amazing cut out and popped up.   I love the soft colors and the dotted background paper.  The simple button with its twine bow adds a nice accent while still letting the animals be the feature of the card.   Too cute and such a perfect clean card.   Congratulations, Jenn, on being my Perfect Princess for the week!


Linda's Choice
Pamela Williams at Playing With Paper!
IMG_0354 
Pamela took Lesley's circle sketch this week and kept that circle theme going!  Her background embossing, stamping and punching just made everything go 'round perfectly!    The changing colors and pops of bling add interest and detail to the design!  The colors are carried through the frame of the sentiment  - the angles catch your eye and are a perfect contrast to the circles. Beautifully done! Congratulations Pamela on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!



Jennifer's Choice
Stephanie of I'd Rather Be Stampin'
I just love butterflies!  Love them!  I guess that is why I kept getting drawn back to this fabulous card by Stephanie.  The little DSP fellows with their cute antennae and bling sitting on their fence.  How clever and what a great use of this fun sketch!  This card just made me happy.  Congratulations, Stephanie, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Tui's Choice
Oh my goodness, I fell head over heels for this fantastic Lorax character, and her creative scenery.  Tara’s creativity and ingenuity with this card is brilliant – a few punches, white satin ribbon, black marker, white gel pen and you have one stunning, picture perfect creation.  Need to know the deets?  Check out her blog and be “wow”ed!!!  Congratulations Tara on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!



Narelle's Choice
Maggie of MaggieMadeCards
This week I've chosen Maggie's card because I love the bold red she's used and also because of the story it tells. Maggie made this card as a congratulations card for a friend who has made a railroad promotion to Captain.  How clever is she to make the train track and incorporate the little conductor-like guy singing out the congratulations sentiment? Love it! Congratulations Maggie on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Allisa's Choice
I love Jen's take on the sketch.  The embossed background and her bright circles make for a cheery birthday card.  The stars with the brad centers really make the card. Congratulations, Jen, for being my pick for Perfect Princess this week!

Jen's Choice
Sandy at Lonely Cards
I just love how Sandy’s card tells a romantic story!  First she’s got the innocent little owl with a flower in her hair.  Then she’s got the handsome suitor checking her out!  And finally she’s got another owl who’s so befuddled by the little owl’s beauty that he’s upside down!  Sandy’s take on the sketch is so creative and the owls really seem to be telling a story with their eyes, so I couldn’t help but fall in love with it.  Congratulations Sandy on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Cindy's Choice
Marie O. of Ink'd Wings
This week was filled with fierce competition, and I had a really difficult time picking between my three favorites.  I chose Marie O.'s card because of the extreme clean and fresh appearance.  The white on white with crisp texturing, and the rainbow of yellows, oranges and reds, and those super fresh flowers makes this card a Clean and Simple dream.  Congratulations, Marie!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Lesley's Choice
Valliam Of Nifty Crafty

I just love what Valliam did with my sketch this week! Her unique and creative card is adorable! Love the sweet clouds and the happy colours she used.  She looked past the circles and showed a cool way to represent the sketch! I never even considered doing something like this and it just goes to show how amazing papercrafters are when they look at a sketch and see something so wonderfully creative in their minds!  Congratulations Valliam for being my choice for the Queen of Clean this week at Freshly Made Sketches!


Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by me!  This one is much easier...I promise!!!  The design team has created some amazing artwork for you to see!  Have I mentioned how much I love working with these ladies!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lesley and The Clean Team

6 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous cards from everyone :) Can't wait for the next inspiration!

Sandy said...

Congrats to the Queen and all the other Princesses.
Thank-you Jenn for choosing my card. I was surprised and thrilled that you chose my card. You described my card perfectly, I did have fun with the eyes on the owls, trying to make them look in different directions. Looking forward to joining in on more sketches in the future.
Sandy :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thank you, Tui for selecting my card for Perfect Princess :) There were so many gorgeous cards this week... Congratulations to all the winners!

Pam W. said...

Linda...thank you so much for choosing my card - I am honored!! Congrats to all the winners. It's so exciting!

Extinct Human said...

Congrats to all winners !! I am happy and proud to say that my wife is the Queen of Clean this week !!! Great job Valliam :)

Valliam said...

Oh my...I can't believe this! Thank you Lesley, for choosing me as the 'Queen of Clean' for this week's sketch! This is my first sketch challenge ever...I feel so honored and very much happy to share my creation with such talented papercrafters...All the creations were just fabulous and so inspiring...a big congrats to all the winners! Lesley, once again thank you for your lovely comments. Cheers!