Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Winners For Sketch 269!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Sue from Cards by Q



What a way to start 2017!  The gallery was fabulous with over 100 amazing cards!  I enjoyed my travels visiting all of you!  Sue's card made me smile!  It is fresh, clean and oh so perfectly done in black and white with the pop of orange!  And such a great sentiment to start the new year!

 Congratulations Sue, you are the Queen of Clean!






Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

4 comments:

A.Rose said...

Kim...so glad you liked my card. Just finished 20 of them for shut-ins!

Claire said...

Congrats Sue on a beautiful card! Thanks for the shout out Karren - always so chuffed to get one!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! What a surprise. Congrats to all of the other winners, as well. So many awesome entries for this sketch.

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is exciting...thanks so much Amy...congrats to the others too. thank you for the amazing sketches, luv to play along!